May 25th is the start-up date for Baymen Charters, per Gov. Baker’s press conference 5/18/2020. New safety protocol is being implemented and worked out for the absolute safety of all BAYMEN CHARTERS clients.
– All people on board must wear a face mask at all times while on board.
– All people (may) have to wear rubber gloves at all times
– Safety distance of all people on board to be a minimum of six feet apart at all times
– All people on board must wash hands/use sanitizer frequently while on board
– No handshakes, high fives, at anytime
– Tips are appreciated and must be put into the Tip Jar and not handed to the Captain directly
– Captain will hose down, wipe down, and spray boat and all gear with sanitizer after each trip
– A maximum of 1-2 people for all charters until further notice
– Long sleeve shirts are mandatory while on board
– Any coughing, sneezing must be done into your elbow
– When a fish is hooked, charter must fight fish to side of boat and then BACK UP at least six feet before Captain can approach to land fish.
– If you have a Pre-existing condition and/or are aged 65 or older, please get clearance from you doctor before attending any Baymen Charter.
*This Re-opening strategy and safety protocol for BAYMEN CHARTERS is in transition and may be adjusted as needed or required. We are charting new territory and everyone’s commitment to total safety is greatly appreciated.*
STAY POSTED FOR UPDATES
New required regs for charters from what I can gleen from info posted at ma.gov/reopening.
– Safe distancing signage required
– Provide face masks, have to be worn at all times
– Provide hand sanitizer
– Sanitize high touch areas/items every hour
– Disinfect all common surfaces once a day
– Paper Towels must be available
– No sharing food or beverage
– No passing/sharing of fishing rods or tackle
– Log every passenger with date, time, address, phone
– Log Cleaning date, time, scope of cleaning